What’s in my camera bag….
I’ll be taking photos for the “Finding Christmas” production at Riverview Church tomorrow. So since I have packed which cameras and lenses I’m taking with me, I thought I’d share a short “What’s in my camera bag” post.
Remember, this is for a “concert” photo session so the “what’s in my bag” will be different if it’s a portrait session, a landscape/sunrise shoot, bird photography or just afternoon out with the family.
The bag I will be using tomorrow is a ThinkTANK Photo StreetWalker HardDrive (this is the V1.0) backpack.
List of various accessories I have inside the bag:
- 4 x spare batteries.
- Lots of spare CF and SD cards.
- Cables, card reader, USB sticks and SSD external drive.
- Lens cloth, lens pen, rocket air blower.
- Power bank
- 2015 Apple MacBook Pro 15″ Retina
For my camera and lens setup, I’ll be taking:
- Canon 5D body with EF 70-200 f2.8 mounted
- Canon EOS R with EF 24-70 f2.8 mounted
- Canon EF 50mm f1.2L
- For a spare telephoto lens, I’m taking the 135mm f2.0L.
- For a spare wide, I’m taking the RF35 f1.8 lens.
- Canon EF 40mm f2.8 pancake lens as it’s small enough to bring as spare.
- Speedlite 580EX II
If I’m finding the bag is a bit too heavy tomorrow, I might either leave the 35mm or the 50mm behind. We’ll see…